General informations about Registration
SCA conference registrations fees include
- attendance to all sessions
- the proceedings
- coffee/tea breaks
- lunches on Thursday 12th, and Friday 13th
- the welcome reception on Wednesday, July 11
- the conference dinner on Thursday, July 12
- all conference materials
Note on common events between SGP and SCA
- The Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening, July 11, is join with SGP goodbye reception.
- You can register without extra fees to attend the keynote session of SGP conference.
Note that early-birds registrations are opened until June 15th.
Conference entry: valid ID will be requested
Please note that the CNRS building hosting the SCA conference has specific security regulation: you will be asked to let a valid ID at the entrance check point of the building (your ID will be securely guared). In exchange of your ID, you will be delivered an entry badge. When exiting the building, you will retrieve your ID in exchange of the badge.
Please make sure you can provide a valid ID available when entering the building of the conference.
Every accepted paper MUST have at least one registered author and must be presented at the conference. The corresponding paper ID(s) will be requested during the registration procedure. Papers without registered author(s) will be withdrawn from the program.
Student fees are applicable only to full-time students. Students must be able to provide a proof of their student status (student ID card or certificate).
Methods of payment
Three methods of payment are available:
- By credit card (recommended). We accept Visa or Eurocard/Mastercard and AMEX (Diners cards are not accepted). The online system uses secure encryption to protect your card and personal details. Note that in order to secure online payments, your bank may ask you for personal information or a security code that you will receive by phone or email.
- By bank transfer. The bank account details will figure on your registration acknowledgement. Do NOT forget to indicate the first name, last name and affiliation of the participant on the bank transfer order. Bank transfer charges have to be paid by the registrant. As a proof of payment, a copy of the bank transfer must be sent by email to the SCA conference secretariat. Registration will be validated upon receipt of the proof of payment.
- By “Bon de commande”. Only available to French government laboratories.
A confirmation of payment will be sent upon receipt of payment in full. Registration by phone or by fax will not be processed. For any question, please contact SCA conference secretariat.
All cancellations must be notified by e-mail to the SCA conference secretariat. The following conditions will be applied:
- Until June 15th, 2018: an amount of 100 € cancellation fee will be withheld for administrative fee;
- From June 16th, 2018: no refund.
Reimbursement will be processed after the conference.
If you are unable to attend the conference, you can request the transfer of your registration to another participant by notifying the SCA conference secretariat, before the conference.
At the exception of keynotes sessions from industrial members covered by private policies, each registrant grants SCA 2018 the right to photograph/videotape participants and to use such photographs/videos and the names of attendees in materials which either represent the proceedings of the conference or promote future conferences.
With paid registration, the participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, speaker cancellations or other unforeseeable events.
The organizers of SCA conference do not accept any responsibility for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Delegates are strongly advised to have their own travel insurance policies to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs and injury. SCA 2018 and/or the conference organizers will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to take out adequate insurance.