- Papers should be submitted electronically using the online submission system given above.
- Paper submissions must be anonymous and include the unique paper ID that will be assigned upon creating a submission using the online system. Format your paper according to the Eurographics / Computer Graphics Forum publication style given above. SCA paper program uses double-blind reviewing, so please remove all personal data, such as author names and affiliation from your submission! Please use your submission ID instead of author names.
- SCA will have a strict two-cycle review process due to the publication at CGF this year. That means papers will be rejected after conditional acceptance, if they fail to incorporate the required changes.
- Papers should not have previously appeared in, or be currently submitted to, any other conference or journal.
- Papers should not exceed 10 pages excluding references, and should be written and presented in English. Reviewers might rate a submission lower if it is perceived as being unnecessarily long. Authors are encouraged to use supplementary documents to provide extra content. Supplementary material such as videos may also be submitted electronically and will be made available to reviewers (size up to 200MB).